Bac Bo is a table game by Evolution.
Return to Player (RTP): 98.87%
The game is played with four dice, each with values from 1 to 6.
The objective in Bac Bo is to predict which hand will win by having the highest two dice total.
The player can place bets on the following fields.
You bet on the Player sector win.
You bet on the Banker sector win.
You bet on the tie.
- Tie result is total 2, 12 – 88:1
- Tie result is total 3, 11 – 25:1
- Tie result is total 4, 10 – 10:1
- Tie result is total 5, 9 – 6:1
- Tie result is total 6, 7, 8 – 4:1
- When betting on Player or Banker in case of a tie, the payout is 0.9:1.
After the bets have been placed, the dice stop in the following order:
- Payer’s die
- Banker’s die
- Whichever side rolled the highest die, are the first to stop their second die. If the first dice are of equal value, the Player’s second die is the first to stop.