Live Deal or No Deal has become a global phenomenon: from Europe, the US, Canada, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, this is one of the most popular TV contests. And it is now possible to play Deal or No Deal in live crypto casinos.
Although the qualifying round is different from the TV show, the rules are the same. Live Deal or No Deal can be played employing various tips and strategies, although it is also perfectly acceptable to play relying solely on your gut instinct.
The RTP for this game is 95.42%. The maximum prize you can win in a round is 499 to 1, or 500x your total bet.
Deal or No Deal Live is a live game show with an unlimited number of players, developed by Evolution Gaming, which allows players to talk to each other using the chat function, which can also be used to talk to the game host.
One of the differences between the TV game show and the Deal or No Deal live casino game, is the existence of multipliers in the casino game. At the start of the qualifying round you have the option to change the value of your bet.
Each briefcase contains a multiplier, although obviously the briefcases are randomly placed so you don’t know the value of each one’s multiplier. The multipliers for each briefcase are:
- 1 – 0.1x
- 2 – 0.2x
- 3 – 0.5x
- 4 – 0.7x
- 5 – 1x
- 6 – 2x
- 7 – 3x
- 8 – 5x
- 9 – 8x
- 10 – 10x
- 11 – 12x
- 12 – 15x
- 13 – 20x
- 14 – 25x
- 15 – 50x
- 16 – 75x – 500x
Strategies when playing Live Deal or No Deal
Live Deal or No Deal is a game of luck and there is no way that either the player or the host can influence the outcome of the game. Most of the game will be based on the player’s instincts. That said, there are some strategies you can use.
- First of all, you should know that each spin to unlock the safe in the qualifying round costs money. And just like in a slot machine, the amount of the bet will determine the actual payout that the briefcases have to offer.
- However, unlike in a slot, you won’t win any money on this round as it serves exclusively to unlock the safe that opens the main game. You also have the option to choose how difficult the safe is to unlock – Normal, Easy and Very Easy.
- Choosing Easy or Very Easy will increase your bet per spin without increasing the stake of the game. This means you will spend more per spin without gaining the benefit of the higher payout on the main game. The advantage is that you will probably need fewer spins to unlock the safe. If you choose Easy or Very Easy mode, you may want to consider increasing the size of your bet so that when you enter the main game, the briefcases will be worth more.
- On the other hand, if you prefer to keep your bets at a low value during the qualifying round, you have the option to reload your briefcases during the Top Up round before the start of the main game. As always, increasing the bet value in this round will offer you a bigger payout. Since you are not sure how many spins are needed to unlock the vault, and knowing that the Top Up round is safer, some players choose to invest more in this round than in the vault one.
- Pay attention early on to see how much you have spent before getting into the main game. This amount will help you decide whether or not it is worth taking the banker’s offer. Sometimes it is justifiable to take the deal in order to reduce your losses.