Deposit into a Bitcoin Casino Using Google Pay
Google Pay (GPay) is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google that allows users to store their debit/credit card information and make payments online.
Google Pay does not currently support the storage or use of cryptocurrencies, but users can buy and sell cryptocurrencies through other available platforms, such as crypto exchanges. Among other things, Google Pay can be conveniently used for deposits at Bitcoin casinos.
How to Make Deposit into Bitcoin Casino via Google Pay: Step-by-Step Guide
If you use Google Pay and would like to play at a Bitcoin casino, nothing could be easier. Since Google Pay is primarily focused on mobile users, we assume that you will perform all actions from your mobile device.
As an example, let's look at the process of depositing into LTC Casino using Google Pay via Blockchain.com. You can use any available service for buying cryptocurrencies with Google Pay at your discretion.
- 1.Install the Blockchain.com app from Google Play Store.
- 2.Log in to your Blockchain.com account.
- 3.Tap on the "+" button.
- 4.Select the "Buy" option.
- 5.Select the desired cryptocurrency.
- 6.Enter the desired purchase amount.
- 7.Select Google Pay as your payment method.
- 8.Preview the purchase and press "Buy" to confirm.
- 9.Create an account at LTC Casino.
- 10.Tap on the player profile icon and select "My Wallet".
- 11.Choose the cryptocurrency you want to deposit with and tap "Deposit".
- 12.Use the address displayed on the screen to send the cryptocurrency from your Blockchain.com wallet.
- 13.After the transaction is confirmed in the blockchain, the cryptocurrency will be credited to your Bitcoin casino account. You can start playing!
Bitcoin Casino Deposits via Google Pay FAQ
What are Bitcoin casino deposit limits for Google Pay?
Most Bitcoin casinos do not have a maximum deposit limit. The minimum deposit for most cryptocurrencies is a few dollars or even less. However, limits can be applied by the service where you buy cryptocurrency via Google Pay.
Do I have to pass KYC before depositing into a Bitcoin casino via Google Pay?
LTC Casino does not request personal data or documents from its players, thus allowing them to remain completely anonymous. On the other hand, verification may be required to buy cryptocurrency via Google Pay on a crypto exchange.
Can I withdraw my winnings from a Bitcoin casino via Google Pay?
Withdrawals via Google Pay are not supported at the moment. However, you can withdraw your winnings to the service where you bought cryptocurrency and convert it to fiat currency using any available method.
How long do deposits at Bitcoin casinos via Google Pay take?
Deposits are credited after a predetermined number of confirmations in the blockchain. Generally, the waiting time does not exceed 10 minutes.