Deposit into a Bitcoin Casino Using Mastercard
Mastercard is a multinational financial services corporation that offers payment solutions in the form of credit, debit, and prepaid cards. It is one of the world's largest payment processors, serving consumers, financial institutions, and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories.
Mastercard does not currently support the storage or use of cryptocurrencies, but users can buy and sell cryptocurrencies through other available platforms, such as crypto exchanges. Among other things, Mastercard can be conveniently used for deposits at Bitcoin casinos.
How to Make Deposit into Bitcoin Casino via Mastercard: Step-by-Step Guide
If you use Mastercard and would like to play at a Bitcoin casino, nothing could be easier.
As an example, let's look at the process of depositing into LTC Casino using Mastercard via Blockchain.com. You can use any available service for buying cryptocurrencies with Mastercard at your discretion.
- 1.Log into your Blokchain.com account.
- 2.Click on “Trade” in the header.
- 3.Select “Buy”.
- 4.Select the cryptocurrency to buy.
- 5.Enter the desired amount.
- 6.Add a payment method.
- 7.Choose credit or debit card.
- 8.Enter your card details (for new cards).
- 9.Complete 3D Secure verification.
- 10.Review order details on the checkout screen.
- 11.Click “Buy Now”.
- 12.Create an account at LTC Casino.
- 13.Tap on the player profile icon and select "My Wallet".
- 14.Choose the cryptocurrency you want to deposit with and tap "Deposit.
- 15.Use the address displayed on the screen to send the cryptocurrency from your Blockchain.com wallet.
- 16.After the transaction is confirmed in the blockchain, the cryptocurrency will be credited to your Bitcoin casino account. You can start playing!
Bitcoin Casino Deposits via Mastercard FAQ
What are Bitcoin casino deposit limits for Mastercard?
Most Bitcoin casinos do not have a maximum deposit limit. The minimum deposit for most cryptocurrencies is a few dollars or even less. However, limits can be applied by the service where you buy cryptocurrency via Mastercard.
Do I have to pass KYC before depositing into a Bitcoin casino via Mastercard?
LTC Casino does not request personal data or documents from its players, thus allowing them to remain completely anonymous. On the other hand, verification may be required to buy cryptocurrency via Mastercard on a crypto exchange.
Can I withdraw my winnings from a Bitcoin casino via Mastercard?
Withdrawals via Mastercard are not supported at the moment. However, you can withdraw your winnings to the service where you bought cryptocurrency and convert it to fiat currency using any available method, including Mastercard.
How long do deposits at Bitcoin casinos via Mastercard take?
Deposits are credited after a predetermined number of confirmations in the blockchain. Generally, the waiting time does not exceed 10 minutes.