Top Crypto Casinos Online
Crypto casinos have become the newest trend in the online casino industry due to the unique advantages of cryptocurrencies. Many players prefer online crypto casinos, regardless of whether they are interested in slot machines, table games, or live dealer games. Since crypto casinos are a new area, players need to understand both the peculiarities of using cryptocurrencies and the principles of choosing the best places to play.
Crypto Casino Rating
Difference Between Crypto Casino and Regular Casino
Crypto casinos offer several advantages compared to regular casinos that explain their popularity.
A major advantage of cryptocurrencies is their anonymity. However, it’s not about total anonymity since cryptocurrencies utilize a public blockchain where everyone can view the history of transactions.
Still, users don’t need to provide their real names on the blockchain, which means it protects your data much better than regular bank accounts. When transacting with a cryptocurrency, people will not know why and where you send money, including transfers to an online casino.
Another major advantage of cryptocurrencies is their low fees. Although not all of them can boast of it, transaction processing will cost you literally a fraction of a cent in numerous instances.
Many players faced a situation when they managed to get good winnings from the first rounds, but the casino refused to withdraw money until they reached a certain turnover. This is due to the fees of traditional payment systems. This situation is impossible at crypto casinos, where you can freely withdraw your winnings at any time.
Access from Different Countries
Players do not always have the opportunity to play at online casinos due to various legal restrictions. If this is your case, it makes sense to take a closer look at crypto casinos.
Thanks to anonymity, it is much easier to use cryptocurrencies for deposits and withdrawals at online casinos than traditional payment methods. Moreover, the best crypto casinos do not ask their players for documents and serve an unlimited number of countries.
Furthermore, some live game providers ban players from certain countries. Online crypto casinos have wholly resolved this problem. It is enough to connect through a VPN if, of course, this is allowed by the rules of the casino itself, and for the provider, you will be in another country.
Players love bonuses, the most common of which is the welcome deposit bonus. Certainly, you can also find bonuses at crypto casinos, but they are primarily focused on loyal players who can unlock new rewards as they play. On the other hand, players who value anonymity often prefer to give up bonuses for crypto casino’s benefits.
What You Need to Know Before Playing at Online Crypto Casinos
Crypto casinos have their specifics, which you better know about before starting to play.
- Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile. This means that their value may fluctuate significantly over short periods of time. By purchasing cryptocurrency, you can make money if the market goes up or lose it if the price drops. Generally, this is a positive feature since you get the opportunity to multiply your winnings by holding cryptocurrency. What is more, you can even compensate for losses if you don’t deposit the entire amount into the casino at once. If investments are not your thing, simply withdraw money from cryptocurrency into fiat as soon as possible, and you will avoid the impact of volatility.
- Crypto casinos may differ in available games from traditional online casinos. For example, not all providers support cryptocurrency gambling, so certain games may not be accessible. On the other hand, crypto casinos may offer games explicitly developed for their platforms. Such games typically apply provably fair algorithms. It means that the player can verify the trustworthiness of the outcomes and enjoy additional protection against fraud. As a result, provably fair games can become quite an extraordinary experience when you play at a crypto casino.
- Cryptocurrencies are a flexible payment mechanism, so it doesn’t matter how much you spend. Therefore, the best crypto casinos allow their players both to deposit vast amounts and make micro deposits, literally in fractions of a cent. Unfortunately, most regular online casinos cannot afford that.
- Crypto casinos are more freely regulated, so they can provide their players many benefits. However, it also means that players do not always enjoy the same protection as at regular online casinos. Therefore, the player needs to be careful when choosing a crypto casino and play only in trusted places.
How to Choose the Best Crypto Casino to Play
There are several criteria based on which you can choose the best crypto casino to play.
- If you want to play with a specific cryptocurrency like Dogecoin or XRP, make sure the casino accepts it. At the moment, there are several thousand cryptocurrencies in the world. Their choice may vary greatly depending on the casino.
- Make sure the casino offers your favorite games. Like cryptocurrencies, the games may vary from casino to casino. Check if the casino supports the providers you are interested in and their games, or at least if it offers some alternative.
- Check out the casino rules. Although you are going to play at a crypto casino, they can have unfavorable some provisions. For example, not all crypto casinos allow playing anonymously. Some may request verification with the first withdrawal, while others do that when you reach the winnings limit of €2,000. At the same time, crypto casinos such as LTC Casino value their players’ privacy and convenience. That’s why they allow playing and withdrawing winnings not asking for any documents.
- Find out if the casino accepts players from your country. Sometimes, crypto casinos can limit the list of allowed countries, which may cause you problems when withdrawing funds.
- Check out what other players say online. Since many crypto casinos are not regulated in any way, a high reputation is the main guarantee of their reliability. Of course, players may not always give praise if everything goes well. Rest assured, they will be outraged if they encounter fraud or other unfair practices.
How to Protect Your Crypto Casino Account
If you have never dealt with cryptocurrencies before, it is crucial to study the basic principles of ensuring the security of your funds and accounts. Remember: cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible. In other words, if your funds disappear for some reason, it will no longer be possible to return them.
- Make sure the site is original. It is infeasible to hack cryptocurrencies, so scammers push their owners to send assets to a third-party wallet voluntarily. The most common type of scam is phishing. Often, attackers create complete copies of the original sites to collect data. In this way, they can fake both the sites of crypto casinos and popular exchanges. It is not uncommon for phishing links to be spread through Google Ads or email. Check the website address to the letter before entering your data or making a deposit.
- Set strong passwords. Do not use passwords that are too simple, for example, “12345” or “qwerty,” since it will be equally easy to enter them for you and a potential hacker. On top of that, it is better to avoid words as passwords, even if you partially replace letters with numbers and use uppercase. An ideal password should include a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters without any visible logical sequence. Also, do not use the same password on different sites because, in the event of a leak in one place, hackers can easily hack all your accounts. Instead, use a popular password manager that will store the necessary information for you. You will only have to remember one main and complex password to gain access to the manager himself.
- Buy cryptocurrencies only on trusted exchanges. The world’s largest exchanges, such as Binance, Coinbase, or FTX, are perfect for buying cryptocurrency. They accept bank cards and other payment methods.
- Store your cryptocurrency with trusted exchanges or trusted wallets. Staying vigilant is essential when choosing a place to store your cryptocurrency as well. An exchange is a reasonably reliable way to store cryptocurrency for a novice, since it closely resembles a traditional payment service. If you decide to use a standalone wallet, check out Exodus or Trust Wallet. These wallets support a wide range of cryptocurrencies, are easy to use, and enjoy a high reputation.
Popular Cryptocurrencies at Online Crypto Casinos
Online casinos support multiple cryptocurrencies. Each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. Hence, it is crucial to understand their features to choose one that fits you.
It is the first and currently the most widespread cryptocurrency in the world. You can easily find BTC at most existing online crypto casinos and exchanges. However, the status of a pioneer suggests that BTC is inferior in technology to its later peers. Transactions take about 10 minutes, while fees during increased network load leave much to be desired. In general, BTC is a good choice for those who already hold the first cryptocurrency and make large deposits that allow them to neglect substantial fees.
The little brother of BTC is much better suited for casino deposits. It offers a higher transaction processing speed, whereas fees usually do not exceed a few cents. It is also one of the earliest cryptocurrencies, so it will be easy for players to buy or sell it. Like BTC, it is highly reliable and is accepted by almost all the best crypto casinos.
The original smart contract platform also has its own cryptocurrency. It is currently the second largest cryptocurrency globally, which explains its widespread adoption among online crypto casinos. Deposits pass quickly, but the fees may feel significant if you make a transfer of less than $100. This platform laid the foundation for decentralized casinos, so when you play at such casinos, you most likely cannot do without its own cryptocurrency. If you play at regular online crypto casinos, it makes sense to consider the alternatives from the presented list.
Many players prefer meme cryptocurrency for a reason. Doge casinos quickly process deposits and withdrawals, while fees take almost nothing from the transaction amount. Despite the lack of seriousness, Doge casinos are top-rated and often can beat even the best online casinos in terms of transactions and available games.
Ripple casinos, like Doge casinos, have become widespread among players due to the benefits of the cryptocurrency itself. Transactions take place within a few seconds and cost almost nothing. However, you may find that some Ripple casinos don’t have a complete list of games. Usually, these crypto casinos are focused primarily on Live games. Accordingly, the player should take this factor into account before making a deposit.
Best Crypto Games
The modern-day best crypto casinos are not inferior to ordinary online casinos in the sense of available games. At online crypto casinos, you will encounter all well-known slot machines, table games, and live dealer games from the world’s largest providers.
Without exaggeration, at online crypto casinos, you will find thousands of Slot Machines from the best providers, including:
- Amatic Industries
- Belatra Games
- Booming Games
- Habanero Systems
- Mancala Gaming
- Nolimit City
- Nucleus Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
- Push Gaming
- Tom Horn Gaming
- True Lab
This list is far from exhaustive, and the specific set of games will depend on where you play.
Naturally, no online casino can do without Live Dealer Games. Crypto casinos are no exception in this regard. It’s hard to imagine the best crypto casino that doesn’t support Evolution Gaming table games like:
- Poker (Casino Hold’em, Three Card Poker, Side Bet City, Texas Hold’em, Caribbean Stud Poker);
Live Game Shows comprise a separate category and are also worthy of mention. They include:
Are crypto casinos legal?
Crypto casinos are entirely legal, where cryptocurrencies are legal, so almost everywhere. An essential advantage of cryptocurrencies is their anonymity that allows crypto casinos to accept players from countries where gambling is usually prohibited. If you have any doubts about the availability of cryptocurrencies for you, check your local laws. In addition, it may be helpful to check the list of prohibited countries at the crypto casino itself, in case there are any.
Which crypto casino is the best?
It is impossible to single out one crypto casino that would be better than the rest in all respects. However, there are many decent crypto casinos that are worth trying. If you want to choose the best crypto casino, pay attention to the withdrawal speed, supported cryptocurrencies, the list of available games, and reviews from other players.
What cryptocurrencies can you use at a crypto casino?
A huge variety of cryptocurrencies are available to players at crypto casinos. First of all, these are all cryptocurrencies from the top ten of the largest digital assets. Crypto casinos may also accept less popular cryptocurrencies and even almost all existing digital assets through built-in exchangers.
How can I withdraw my winnings?
You will be surprised, but withdrawing winnings from a crypto casino is more straightforward than at a regular online casino. This is because you do not need to go through verification, so money can be received immediately, bypassing additional checks. Go to the “Wallet” tab, select the withdrawal section and the cryptocurrency you need. In the new window, enter the withdrawal amount and your crypto wallet address. That’s it; after the transaction gets required confirmations in the blockchain, you will be able to spend the won money at your own discretion.
Can I play slots for cryptocurrency?
Certainly, you can play slots for cryptocurrency without any restrictions. Most of the existing slot machines and live dealer games have been adapted to play with cryptocurrencies, so in this respect, you will not sense any difference compared to a regular online casino.
Do I need to verify my account at a crypto casino?
You need to verify your crypto casino account only in one case: if the rules of the crypto casino itself require it. Otherwise, verification will not give you any additional benefits. Moreover, many crypto casinos do not even have a section for verification on their websites, so you won’t be able to do it.
How to Start Playing at a Crypto Casino?
Perhaps, you are interested in playing at a crypto casino and would like to give it a try but do not know how to get started. It couldn’t be easier.
- First, open a new account. In most cases, an email address will do;
- Choose a cryptocurrency to play. Check in advance what games are available for a particular currency. Also, pay attention to the features of different cryptocurrencies, including fees and transaction processing speed;
- Buy cryptocurrency. You can easily buy a cryptocurrency on an exchange. Check out our guide for more details.
- Make a deposit. Go to the “Wallet” section in the casino, select your cryptocurrency and use the address displayed on the screen to transfer funds from your wallet;
- As soon as the deposit reaches your casino account, you are ready to play.
As you can see, crypto casinos possess numerous advantages over regular online casinos that result from the payment method they employ. That being said, there are virtually no shortcomings, and with each passing year, crypto casinos solidify their place on the online gambling market while players make their choice.
Emucasino and Wazdan’s Prosperity Pearls On October 26, 2021, a lucky Emucasino player won NZD 13,770 in the Prosperity Pearls slot from Wazdan Limited. Unfortunately for them, the winnings resulted from an in-game bug and were forfeited. Before we continue, a brief explanation is required. Pr...
Fortune of Giza is an online video slot by Pragmatic Play. The slot features 20 paylines and a bonus game mode, while the maximum payout per spin can reach x6750 of the bet. Return to Player (RTP): 96.51% Features and main game mode 1. Winning combinations All symbols pay from 3 of a kind regardless...
The Great Stick-up is an online video slot by Pragmatic Play. The slot features 5×3 reels, 20 paylines, and a bonus game mode, while the maximum payout per spin can reach x5000 of the bet. Return to Player (RTP): 96.3% Features and main game mode 1. Winning combinations All symbols pay from 3 o...
Piggy Bank Twins is an online video slot by Spinomenal. The slot features 3×3 reels and 5 paylines, while the maximum payout per spin can reach x3000 of the bet. Return to Player (RTP): 96% Features and game mode 1. Winning combinations All symbols pay as 3 of a kind. 2. Stacked s...
Little Gem is an online video slot by Pragmatic Play. The slot features 3×3 reels, 5 paylines, and a bonus game mode, while the maximum payout per spin can reach x2460 of the bet. Return to Player (RTP): 96.7% Features and main game mode 1. Winning combinations All symbols pay as 3 of a kind. &...