Dead or Alive: Saloon Strategies
Dead or Alive: Saloon is a card game with game show elements from Evolution, where you need to guess which regular card will be drawn from a 104-card deck. Some might think the game is a live version of Dead or Alive, a legendary online slot. Dead or Alive: Saloon is set in a masterfully reproduced Wild West atmosphere, but this is the only similarity with the slot.
Any player can enjoy Dead or Alive: Saloon regardless of risk preference. You can bet on all cards at once and get a guaranteed payout each round or narrow down the selection to increase the potential multiplier relative to the total bet. The way you pick cards is the basis of the Dead or Alive: Saloon strategy.
Dead or Alive: Saloon vs. Other Card Games vs. Roulette
Dead or Alive: Saloon is a unique game developed by Evolution from scratch. It is better to learn a tailored Dead or Alive: Saloon winning strategy, as guidelines that players typically stick to in other games may not work here.
Dead or Alive: Saloon can be compared to some other card games, like Football Studio or Baccarat. In all these games, players make decisions before the round starts, and then they only watch as it unravels without any possibility to affect the outcome.
In Dead or Alive: Saloon, you can also win a bonus which result is based on pure luck. Therefore, this aspect is not helpful for a Dead or Alive: Saloon strategy, unlike actions one can make in such card games as Blackjack or Poker.
After playing Dead or Alive: Saloon a bit, you may find a striking resemblance to another popular casino game. In some sense, Dead or Alive: Saloon is a reinterpretation of Roulette with cards replacing a ball and wheel. It is even more appropriate to compare Dead or Alive: Saloon with modified Roulette games, such as Lightning Roulette and XXXTreme Lightning Roulette. These games have a reduced base payout but give players an opportunity to multiply their bets by hundreds or even thousands of times. And this is a meaningful point that should be considered for Dead or Alive: Saloon strategies.
Why Play Dead or Alive: Saloon
There are several reasons Dead or Alive: Saloon instantly gained popularity among players:
- It is associated with the legendary Dead or Alive slot and perfectly conveys the atmosphere of the Wild West;
- Easy to learn – you only need to place a bet;
- Flexible risk control;
- Payouts may exceed the bet by hundreds or even thousands of times;
- Diverse gameplay due to bonus cards of several types;
- With an RTP of 97.02%, Dead or Alive: Saloon provides as high odds of winning as other live game shows from Evolution;
- You can play Dead or Alive: Saloon at any Evolution-powered casino, for crypto and traditional currencies, from your desktop or mobile device.
Things to Know Before Trying Dead or Alive: Saloon Strategy
Before using a Dead or Alive: Saloon strategy, you need to know basic features that will affect your approach to the game.
- The Dead or Alive: Saloon deck consists of 52 regular and 52 bonus cards;
- The bonus cards include twenty 20x cards, nineteen 30x cards, three 50x cards, one 100x card, three Double cards, and six Bounty cards;
- Multiplier cards add a multiplier to the current round multiplier;
- The Double card doubles the current round multiplier and has no effect on the following bonus cards. Three Double cards may be dealt during a round, and each of them doubles the current round multiplier;
- The Bounty card triggers a bonus round where you choose one of three targets that hide multipliers from 10x to 200x;
- The game goes on as long as the dealer draws bonus cards. Once a regular card is drawn, the round ends, and players who placed bets on this card receive a payout according to the multiplier accumulated to that point;
- The starting multiplier is 20x. The final multiplier is limited only by the number of bonus cards in the deck. There is also a payout limit of 25 BTC per round.
Best Strategies for Dead or Alive: Saloon
You are interested in winning Dead or Alive: Saloon strategies, so you want to increase your odds in the game. Dead or Alive: Saloon strategies do not guarantee you winning in the long run, but they help avoid costly rookie mistakes.
Dead or Alive: Saloon Basic Strategy
Risk level: Moderate
The basic strategy in Dead or Alive: Saloon is to bet on 52 cards, which includes all possible outcomes. You can bet on all cards with the "ALL" button in the corner of the betting grid.
The Dead or Alive: Saloon basic strategy allows you to get a payout in every round. Statistically, a regular card is drawn first in half of the rounds. In that case, the payout will be 20x for a bet of 52x. On the other hand, even a multiplier of 60x, which is not that rare, will be sufficient to make a profit.
Generally speaking, the Dead or Alive: Saloon basic strategy is perfect for those preferring low volatility. In some rounds, you lose a portion of the total bet, while in others, you win more, but sharp balance fluctuations with this Dead or Alive: Saloon strategy are unlikely. This also means you can bet more relative to your bankroll per round than when playing with riskier strategies.
Dead or Alive: Saloon Roulette Strategy
Risk Level: Medium to High
We name this strategy a Dead or Alive: Saloon Roulette strategy because that’s how most players play Roulette. Almost no one bets all on a single number. More often, players bet on specific groups of numbers, like red/black and a dozen, or special ranges, such as Voisins du Zéro.
In Dead or Alive: Saloon, you can place bets in a similar way. For example, you can bet on red or black by covering all diamonds/hearts or spades/clubs, respectively. The betting grid has special buttons at the sides that allow you to cover a particular suit or cards of a certain value in one click. An important advantage of Dead or Alive: Saloon is that there is no zero, which is a losing pocket for most betting ranges in Roulette.
Suppose you cover two suits entirely. In that case, you can expect to win in half of the rounds. However, this is only one of the possible options. You can also bet on one or three suits, add cards of a certain value, or select some cards manually.
The more cards you choose, the lower the risk level. You are free to decide how many cards to bet on. We recommend lowering the total stake as the number of cards in your selection decreases. If you keep the same total bet with fewer cards, you increase the risk level and therefore will be more likely to lose faster.
All or Nothing Dead or Alive: Saloon Strategy
Risk Level: Immense
The riskiest strategy in Dead or Alive: Saloon is to bet on a single card per round. With this strategy, you can expect to win in less than 2% of rounds. What’s more, some of those rounds will bring you a multiplier of only 20x – not the best reward for that kind of risk.
However, only this strategy allows you to achieve multipliers exceeding your total bet by hundreds or thousands of times. The strategy is good for those who want to risk in pursuit of big multipliers and are aware of the possibility to lose it all quickly.
Importantly, risky strategies are the only way to beat the casino. You either win a large amount and leave the game or quickly lose the whole deposit. Since the playing session is short enough, the casino cannot gain a meaningful mathematical advantage over the player.
In this sense, the "All or Nothing" strategy is the opposite of the Dead or Alive: Saloon basic strategy. Playing with the basic strategy, you win and lose a little, but in general, your balance tends to decrease over time. Thus, the basic strategy allows you to have a fun time and play longer, but you shouldn’t expect big wins.
Dead or Alive: Saloon Tips to Win More
Knowing Dead or Alive: Saloon strategies is essential to be successful in this game. But just as important is how you implement these strategies. Let's discuss the most useful tips for Dead or Alive: Saloon.
- Decide on the risk level. The Dead or Alive: Saloon strategies described above are divided by risk. This allows you to choose a strategy that best fits your playstyle. As a rule of thumb, the more cards you pick, the lower the risk level, and vice versa.
- Adjust the bet size according to the risk level. The next important thing is to adjust the bet size to the risk level. To put it in another way, you should not bet too much with a high-risk strategy. With low-risk strategies, however, you have more freedom. But this does not imply that you should bet all your money at once when playing with the basic Dead or Alive: Saloon strategy. If you get a 20x multiplier, you will lose over half of your bankroll!
- Do not use classic betting systems. Classic betting strategies such as Martingale, Paroli, etc. do not work in Dead or Alive: Saloon. Such strategies are better suited for games where you know the payout amount in advance. Using classic strategies in these games, you can get the money back by simply increasing your bet. In Dead or Alive: Saloon, you do not know how much you will win, so you can’t apply classic strategies to this game.
- Do not rely on past results and do not try card counting. In Dead or Alive: Saloon, the deck is shuffled after each round, which makes card counting futile. What’s more, you shouldn't be guided by the results of past rounds. If a regular card is drawn first three times in a row, it does not mean that it will or will not be drawn first next time. The same principle applies to the Bounty Hunt bonus game. The multipliers hidden behind the targets are random, so you can only trust your luck.
- Do not rely on card selection patterns. The probability of any regular card being drawn in each round is the same. This means you can use any card selection pattern you like, such as specific suits, cards of a certain value, or a snake-shaped pattern. The probability of winning does not change. The only thing that matters is the number of cards and the total bet value relative to your balance.
- Limit the time and money you are willing to spend on the game. Like other casino games, Dead or Alive: Saloon is highly entertaining. When playing Dead or Alive: Saloon, it is easy to lose track of time and money. In addition, as with other games, the casino has an advantage over the player in the long run. Therefore, it is important to decide in advance how much time and money you are willing to spend on Dead or Alive: Saloon, so the game remains enjoyable entertainment, as it should always be.
Where Can I Try Dead or Alive: Saloon Strategy and Win?
Dead or Alive: Saloon is available at all Evolution-powered casinos. Their selection is truly enormous. However, joining a dubious casino may seriously complicate a player’s life.
We recommend that you consider LTC Casino to play Dead or Alive: Saloon. With us, you can play Dead or Alive: Saloon at any time of the day or night, while enjoying many additional features:
- No KYC;
- Instant withdrawals;
- Play from anywhere in the world, including via a VPN;
- Dead or Alive: Saloon for crypto, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and XRP;
- An extensive collection of card games and game shows from Evolution and other providers.
Dive into the world of the Wild West by playing Dead or Alive: Saloon with a strategy at LTC Casino!
Dead or Alive: Saloon Strategies FAQ
Are there any winning strategies for Dead or Alive: Saloon?
No Dead or Alive: Saloon strategy allows winning consistently. However, strategies do allow you to play in the most optimal way and increase your odds.
What is the maximum payout in Dead or Alive: Saloon?
The maximum payout in Dead or Alive: Saloon is 25 BTC, 250 ETH, 10,000 LTC, or 1,000,000 XRP. The maximum multiplier is limited only by the number of bonus cards in the deck.
Is Dead or Alive: Saloon being broadcast live or recorded?
Dead or Alive: Saloon is streamed live from Evolution’s studio. Essentially, it represents yet another interactive live dealer Bitcoin casino game. It is easy to verify. Simply try asking the dealer something using the in-game chat.
Can I play Dead or Alive: Saloon for free?
Sign up at LTC Casino and open the game to watch Dead or Alive: Saloon for free along with players who make bets. However, a deposit is required to play.