Infinite Blackjack is a live blackjack variant that eliminates the need for seat availability by offering limitless seats at the table. All participating players receive an identical initial hand but have the autonomy to play it out in their own way, similar to conventional blackjack.
Most players have encountered a situation when the live blackjack table is packed, so you must wait for your turn. Evolution took care of this problem and developed Infinite Blackjack with unlimited players at the table.
This approach allows playing live blackjack even with small stakes. When seats are limited, live dealer Bitcoin casinos have to raise the bet limit. In Infinite Blackjack, the minimum bet is only $1, making it a much more affordable game. Nevertheless, high rollers will not be offended either — the maximum bet in Infinite Blackjack can go up to $5,000.
Infinite Blackjack vs. Classic Blackjack
Infinite Blackjack is a close variation of the classic Blackjack game. You may have heard that blackjack is one of the most profitable casino games for the player. The same goes for Infinite Blackjack.
Infinite Blackjack offers a return to player (RTP) of 99.47%, thus providing better odds than most other card and casino games. This high RTP is achieved since Infinite Blackjack does not apply disadvantageous rules for the player, as found in some online blackjack games.
Moreover, Infinite Blackjack employs a Six Card Charlie rule, which can rarely be seen in live blackjack games. This rule states that the player automatically wins after drawing six cards, provided he does not bust. Hence, you get another way to win and don’t have to pay anything extra.
Four Side Bets
The presence of side bets adds to the uniqueness of Infinite Blackjack. There are four types of side bets in Infinite Blackjack: Hot 3, 21+3, Any Pair, and Bust It.
- Hot 3 is a lot like the more common Lucky Lucky side bet. It is based on the player’s first two cards and the dealer’s open card — their total must be between 19 and 21. The Hot 3 side bet wins less than a quarter of the time and has an RTP of 94.60%. Getting three sevens brings a payout of 100: 1, but statistically, the probability of this combination is only 0.04%.
- Bust It allows you to multiply your winnings if the dealer busts. In the rare situation when the dealer goes bust with 8 cards or more, the payout will be 250:1! Bust It side bet comes with a 29.1% hit rate and an RTP of 94.12%.
- 21+3 is a fairly common side bet in blackjack games that, like Hot 3, is played with the first three cards. In the case of 21+3, you need to make a flush, a straight, or a 3-of-a-kind. This is one of the most profitable side bets with an RTP of 96.30%. Still, the best combination that brings a payout of 100: 1 — suited 3-of-a-kind — comes up only 0.02% of the time.
- Any Pair or Pair Square is a classic blackjack side bet. The player needs to form a pair of the first two cards. A non-suited pair pays 8:1, and a suited pair pays 25:1.
In Infinite Blackjack, the dealer deals one standard hand for all players. Subsequently, each participant plays this hand in their own way. For example, each player can independently draw cards, double, split, or stand. Moreover, each player individually decides whether to place side bets or not.
While this pattern allows an unlimited number of players at the table, it has a downside. When playing at a regular real money blackjack table, you can take up to 7 boxes simultaneously, provided enough accessible seats. In Infinite Blackjack, you can only bet on one hand at a time.
Basic Infinite Blackjack Strategy
As we have already mentioned, Infinite Blackjack is very similar to classic Blackjack, and the main difference lies not in the rules but in the game arrangement. Therefore, you can follow the basic blackjack strategy for the most optimal decision-making in Infinite Blackjack.
The Infinite Blackjack strategy looks like this:
On a hard hand:
- 8 and less — Hit;
- 9 — Double if the dealer’s card is 3-6, otherwise hit;
- 10 — Double if the dealer’s card is 2-9, otherwise hit;
- 11 — Double if the dealer’s card is 2-10, otherwise hit;
- 12 — Stand if the dealer’s card is 4-6, otherwise hit;
- 13-16 — Stand if the dealer’s card is 2-6, otherwise hit;
- 17 or more — Stand.
There is a risk of going bust when playing a hard hand, so you must be careful. We have reflected all necessary precautions in our Infinite Blackjack strategy so you can feel confident even with a hard hand.
This is a soft hand if you get an ace that can be 1 or 11. With a soft hand, you can act more freely.
- 12 and less — Hit;
- 13-14 — Double if the dealer’s card is 5 or 6, otherwise hit;
- 15-16 — Double if the dealer’s card is 4-6, otherwise hit;
- 17 — Double if the dealer’s card is 3-6, stand against 7, and hit in all other cases;
- 18 — Double if the dealer’s card is 3-6, hit against 9, 10, and A, stand in all other cases;
- 19 or more — Stand.
The soft hand is one of the best hands, according to the Infinite Blackjack strategy calculations.
There is an even more favorable hand than a soft hand. It is a pair, especially a pair of aces. In Infinite Blackjack, you should play the pair the following way:
- Pair of As — Split;
- Pair of 2s — Split if the dealer has 4-7, otherwise hit;
- Pair of 3s — Split if the dealer has 4-7, otherwise hit;
- Pair of 4s — Hit;
- Pair of 5s — Double if the dealer has 2-9, otherwise hit;
- Pair of 6s — Split if the dealer has 3-6, otherwise hit;
- Pair of 7s — Split if the dealer has 2-7, otherwise hit;
- Pair of 8s — Split if the dealer has 2-9, otherwise hit;
- Pair of 9s — Split if the dealer has 2-6 or 8-9, otherwise stand;
- Pair of 10s — Stand.
After the split, you play the pair just like any other hand.
Where Can I Play Infinite Blackjack and Win?
Following the Infinite Blackjack strategy, you can maximize your odds in the long run. However, simply winning may not be enough. It is equally important to choose a trusted casino, so you can easily withdraw your winnings.
To play Infinite Blackjack, we recommend considering LTC Casino. The site supports a long list of live games while ensuring fast withdrawals. You may also like to opt for one of the numerous Bitcoin blackjack casinos if you see them beneficial for any reason. But don’t forget to check player reviews, as this is the best way to choose a decent place to play.
Should I Play Infinite Blackjack or Classic Live Blackjack?
Infinite Blackjack is a variation of classic online Bitcoin blackjack, so it doesn’t matter which game you choose. That said, Infinite Blackjack offers an RTP of 99.47%, which is one of the highest among all blackjack games played online.
So, if you like the idea of an unlimited number of players at the table, all of whom play the same hand, feel free to join Infinite Blackjack. Infinite Blackjack is a good alternative when the classic blackjack tables are full, and you prefer not to play other games with lower odds.